Hmm, seems like my frequency of blogging isn't as high as it was. But there's absolutely nothing to blog about! Everyday I'm just staying home, occasionally going out. T_T boring life I lead. And now I'm even more so confined to the house!
All because of that stupid JI terrorist, Mas Selamat, who escaped from Whitely Detention Center a la Ke Mingde. That is, through the toilet. Wow, when I first heard of the news, I was incredulous man. Because it's sooooo drama-ish. Escaping through the toilet, hmm I wonder if he actually bumped into a trolley full of medical supplies on the way to the toilet.
Anyway, this detention center is really ulu. I have never heard of this detention center in my whole life before and when it was broadcasted onto the news, it looks sooooo run down! I wouldn't be surprised that he could have escaped easily. Maybe now Singapore should film an English drama series called Prison Break: Singapore.
One thing I have to pity with is the poor detention center. All these while, it has been hidden well out of the public eye, and with the escape, this puts the detention center into the spotlight literally. I can imagine the detention center growing arms and legs in the night scouring around for a sunglasses to avoid the 'paparazzi' LOL.
“不要拍我!我是无辜的!”
I do hope that the police nab this stupid terrorist soon, because the longer they take to catch him, the more dangerous he becomes because he has time to resource for guns and call backups. Just one thing though: why is it always Malays who are terrorists? =x
I'm so gonna get killed by the Malay community. Seriously.
Watching The Master of Tai Chi now on Tudou. You know, I've been eagerly anticipating this series ever since last year when word got out that it was going to be aired last year, and that it was TVB's first HDTV production. Not to mention that there is Myolie and Raymond inside. Oh well, Vincent Zhao too =D
But bloody TVB pushed the show right up to this year and now it's showing on HK TV. So far the show's been capturing my attention, far better than what Steps, another TVB drama, is. Everyday I eagerly anticipate the next episode wondering what would happen next. I have a feeling Vincent Zhao is speaking Chinese in the show, because his Cantonese doesn't match with his lip. All the while I thought he could speak Cantonese man. T_T
Up to episode 6 now, but I still have not seen Raymond yet! But there's lots of Myolie and the story seems to have evolved quite a bit since the start. Melissa Ng and Vincent are already attracted to each other and Myolie has also fallen in love with Vincent. I wonder how much more evolution is the storyline going to get? I have a feeling Myolie's character isn't meant to be liked much, because I actually find her character a bit annoying leh!
RAYMOND BETTER COME OUT SOON! Although I don't mind watching Vincent and Melissa, cus I think they make a good pairing, and Vincent is handsome!
Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Saturday, March 01, 2008


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers