Anyways! I went to watch Iron Man for the 2nd time yesterday! And I must say, it's darn good. And not a moment boring even though I watched it for the 2nd time. Robert Downey Jr's eyes are like so freaking beautiful! He's the absolute person to play Iron Man. dashed with a little humor and action, I think this show is the first action movie I've enjoyed in years!

Oops, before I forget. HAPPY VESAK'S DAY!Now for Indiana Jones and The Incredible Hulk. Wheee hee! Liv Tyler!

Went to Manhattan Fish Market after that to have dinner. And wow, I think Manhattan Fish Market is better than Fish and Co. leh! And the service is like ichiban! Took a picture of the combo platter that we ordered. Which is frankly for more than 2 people. The portions were so freaking huge! And dear Mr Wong actually ordered so much food la!
"STOP IT WITH THE SALAD!" LOL!Went for night shooting at Esplanade with AB. And wah, I finally got a chance to really test out the different settings for the camera. And it's really cool man. I don't think my pictures are nice la, but I think with practice, sooner or later should be nice one. xD







I wanna go for morning shoot also! *WHISTLES FOR A CAR!*Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Labels: movies, Photography, random


D.I.E
The Dream Catchers