Once a timpanist, always a timpanist.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ah Bee put this in her blog, and I thought since I haven't done this in such a long time, why not?

Top 10 Favourite Drama Series [SG and HK]: (not in order, only Metamorphosis is number 1)

2 - War and Destiny
2 - The Drive of Life
2 - Tai Chi
2 - The Unbeatables series
2 - La Femme Desperado
2 - Dicey Business
2 - Truimph in the Skies
2 - Golden Faith
2 - Stepping Out
1 - Metamorphosis

I'm not as kua zhang as Bee to put all 10 choices as Metamorphosis. I think her eyes paste stamp one. LOL! Sure enough, Metamorphosis is my favourite drama, just like Bee. But there're other shows that are nice too!!!! =x

Top 5 Favorite Movies:
5 - The gods must be crazy!
4 - Infernal Affairs
3 - LOTR series
2 - Iron Man
1 - Cruel Intentions

Hmm, I watch a lot of movies leh. So when I was trying to go through my archives of movies, I really couldn't think of the 5th one leh. Then I realised, when I was young, I watched 'The gods must be crazy' and I loved that show! That poor coke bottle LOL!

Top 5 Favorite Bands:
5 - The Killers
4 - Mayday
3 - My Chemical Romance
2 - Maroon 5
1 - My Percussionists and band =x

Very little bands leh. I think I like soloists better LOL!

And I'm not gonna tag anyone to do it. I'm just plain bored.

Men should not accept our destiny, we should choose it.
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Labels: , ,